We’ll Help You Get the Most
When it comes to selling your home, there’s plenty to worry about already, such as packing up your belongings, enrolling your kids in another school district, and making sure all the legal paperwork is taken care of. DePodesta Real Estate is here to make sure those selling property in New Haven County get the most value for it.
We can assist sellers in the following ways:
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) – This uses current listing price data and past sales of comparable property to estimate what price you may be able to sell for.
- Search Assistance to Understand the Market – It’s important to know what similar homes are going for in the area, and we can help you determine that.
- A Marketing Plan That Works – Our experience allows us to know what mediums and outlets are best used to promote your property, so you’ll have plenty of interested buyers.
- Thorough & Objective Home Evaluation – We’ll make sure your home’s condition is properly assessed to ensure it’s competitive within the local market.
- Proper List Pricing – If you ask too much, you won’t have a buyer, and if you ask too little, you may be losing out on profit.
- Inspections & Repair Negotiations – Many times, a buyer will request certain improvements be made to the property before closing.
- Contract to Closing Process – There are more than 50 things involved in seeing a property transaction through to completion, and we’ll make sure they’re all taken care of.