From Contract to Closing
There are plenty of real estate agencies to choose from, but we at DePodesta Real Estate are different. We’re homeowners ourselves who have all been through the process of buying property, several times in some cases. Sometimes, there simply is no adequate substitute for experience, and the home-buying process is one of those times. To further complicate things, the home-buying process seems to change every year with new legislation, environmental restrictions, and required documentation. Our team is constantly staying up to date with news and trends from the industry, so we can be of better service to you.
We can assist your home search in the following ways:
- Search Assistance – We can help you to understand the many search factors that can be used when trying to find the perfect home for your needs.
- Automated Search Reports – Once we’re aware of what your main wants and needs are in a home, we can send you automated emails when new listings come onto the market, as well as notifications for price reductions.
- Financing Assistance – Unless you’re lucky enough to have cash on hand to make a purchase, you’re going to need to apply for a mortgage, and we can help you get the best rate and terms.
- Price Negotiations – It’s very important to know the housing market you’re looking in, and DePodesta Real Estate knows the Hamden market extremely well.
- Inspections & Repair Negotiations – In addition to price, you may need to negotiate any repair costs with the seller prior to closing.
- Contract to Closing – There is typically much documentation needed to close a property transaction, including title insurance and surveys.